- 3 Roma tomatoes sliced into 1/8 inch thick rounds
- 12 slices of french baguette about 1/2 inch thick
- 1 large can tuna drained and flaked (200g/ 7 oz)
- 12 asparagus tips
- Bake baguette slices in oven at 250° F for 6-8 minutes or until edges become light brown.
- Blanch asparagus tips in boiling water for 3 minutes. Then soak in cool water to stop cooking.
- To assemble put a slice of tomato on top of each slice of bread. Then top with some tuna and an asparagus tip. Use a wooden toothpick to spear each together.
- Serve immediately or the bread will become soggy.